Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bond


After so long that I couldn't almost remember what affection feels like. I still wonder what kind of bond I share with people around me, with me being reserved most of the time I perhaps unconsciously treating them as an acquaintance only.

That indeed, it's difficult for me to speak of love and affection when the bonds I'm sharing with various people are mere ragged knot which is about to break.

Bond, as such, becomes quite complicated as time passes by. People change, you change. And you can't expect people to be the same when they've gone through living during all that period of time you are missing in their lives and not by their side. 

Many words to be said. Meanings to be shared. But sadly, at the moment, none of these happens.

When familiar becomes unfamiliar.

When bond breaks.

When love is unknown and affection loses its grace and dignify sense that connects between two souls.

There's no eye, ear and shoulder to turn to,
There's no home to return to,

How to feel needed again?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...