Saturday, February 18, 2012

Random And Radical Boredom #11

I'm too lazy to jot down and drifting my thoughts on this piece of 'white screen paper'. Or maybe I'm not hesitant at all to leave this blog on a hiatus for a while. Though, I'm ashamed to say this, I updated this blog quite frequently, like every two days, because I personally like writing on a blog rather than updating my facebook statuses.

Blogging is like, you know, giving some space and freedom for you to scribble down whatever you have in mind, and there'll be no people - at least not on a personal blog - being sarcastic.


What shall I write?

Next week will be hectic. Three quizzes, two lab reports, and some assignments and homework. I've expected this, and I blame myself for not being ready. Taking 4 tough subjects in the same semester definitely a pain. Well, it intimidates me not that much, just that, being lazy is my nature. I wonder when will I change and ridiculous as it seems, I know I can't change that lazy attitude of mine.

I'm running out of points actually. Probably the title can cover up my lack of delicacy in writing you a piece of worth reading material, or at least, some fun stuffs and not some useless mumbling to fill in the empty spaces of this post.

My bad.

So, progress for this week, I started to jog. I felt that my stamina was reduced to a middle school level and I couldn't hardly breathe after running up the stairs to the third floor. And a little exercise because the way I look at it, my stomach is now collecting bunch of fats. Well, not too obvious when I'm wearing a shirt, but hey, everyone feels a complex about their body sometimes.

Like every guy wants a six pack before they're getting married, and how girls would be grateful if they can eat almost anything without gaining some weight.

Oh, one more thing. I was suffering from diarrhea and nausea this week. I didn't know what I ate, but it caused me a painful stomachache. And because of that, I skipped all Wednesday's classes, lay down like a starving man on my bed. Alhamdulillah, dah okay sikit.

So, I think this is enough for now. Actually, I wrote this to kill some time because I was waiting for a video to load, and it took ages.

Sorry lah, post macam perempuan sikit.

Btw, I spotted a Southern Cross (Buruj Pari) tonight. Tiba-tiba pulak dapat ilham nak jenguk tingkap malam ni.

p/s: doakan minggu depan. Cuak. And aku dah khatam balik novel Versus tu. Boleh lah kot study dengan aman weekend ni.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...