Friday, November 23, 2012

Untitled #7

I'm actually reluctant to write about Gaza. Writing something that you don't have the full knowledge of and understanding is not really my style and I could have given a false alarm to others if I were to write about it. The outside world is at the edge of oblivion about Palestine.

Media press can't be trusted. I mean, what they published is not always covered the real situation about Israeli's occupation of Gaza because there is usually a twist when it comes to Palestinian territories. Thus, feeling ashamed, I could only be in solidarity with them and sent my prayer from afar. And Alhamdulillah, a ceasefire agreement has been signed from both sides with the mediation by the Egypt. Hopefully, our prayer doesn't stop here. And may Allah granted jannah to those who died, and strengthen their imaan and will to survive, to protect lives of their beloved people and to obtain peace and independence of their homeland.

Alhamdulillah

Al-Fatihah

Allahu Al-Musta'an

p/s: wide awake because I've Structural Steel Design test tomorrow. Though it's an open book test, you can never sit still or be satisfied when you need 3 books (EC3 Part 1-1, General Matter, and Design Worked Example) just to answer one steel design question. May the odd be ever in my favour :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...