Thursday, November 29, 2012

Untitled #8


Juno, 2007


I used to, trying real hard. I still do now and the only difference between now and the past is I actually enjoy what I'm doing. Life gets pretty messy sometimes, but it will untangle itself somehow, sort of. I joined a volunteer group to fill my weekend with something to do. Had dinner casually with old friends. On weekdays, burning the midnight oil studying, well most of the time I stayed up late to finish my reports and assignments.

Wandering in a car at midnight and stumbled on people fighting on the street, search for great food and restaurant all over the town. I have plenty. I already feel cool about myself.

Next? Internship experience, hopefully. Gamuda or UEM Builders, and maybe abroad. 

Grateful? More than ever, because I have plenty. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...