Monday, October 31, 2011

Life: Exam Rush

My days are getting busy lately..

The first month of school was a ride in heaven. No homework, no assignment, no exam, only a couple of quizzes. Oh wait, there were a few assignments but fortunately the answers were already given in class.

And last week, we got a few days off. So I just spent my free time like usual. Doing nothing. Played back a few movies I recently watched, and caught my self being obsess with How I Met Your Mother. Season seven
people !!



Life goes on, time runs fast.

Suddenly, a bundle of work piled up for you. Falling out of nowhere. What's frustrating the most, you got them when you are cramped with exams. I'm used to it by the way, but we are students.

When you got tonnes of assignments, the spirit comes first. Then, procrastination takes over. At the eleventh hour, you've got all of your hormones rush from head to toe. Well, that's what being a student is all about. I mean engineering students. Haha. No offense.

So no further update for this week. Maybe just one wordless wednesday post. For those who have exams and quizzes coming up this week, I wish you all good luck and all the best.

Everyone wants a good grade, but nobody wants to study - Bryan Rundi

One done, countless to go :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...