Friday, October 21, 2011

Life: Morning Alarm Clock

Bonjour...

Have you ever dreamt of waking up to the sound of birds chirping?

Oh yeah, I do. A lot. I got my new alarm clock that wakes me up every morning. Usually, I set my alarm clock at 6.15 for fajr prayer. Tapi biasa lah kan, kadang-kadang tu kita ni tidur mati. Apa-apa pun tak sedar.



But at times like that, I always wake up due to the birds chirping sound. I live on the 3rd floor and outside my room there is a big three grew up to the 4th floor. You can see budding red flowers and a few bird nests. It isn't that much of a beauty, but every morning when you look out of the window, it's quite a beautiful scenery.

Have you ever heard of

Start the day with something sweet and end it with something sweeter

Just so you know, waking up to bird's sound everyday is something sweet. The next thing you gotta to do, find something sweeter to end it.

Ah, cheesecake and coffee would do...

sudutkiri: Salam hari Jumaat :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...