Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random And Radical Boredom #5

Headache.

Been skipping class this week. Maybe I should trust my teammates. And not put the burden of all works onto my shoulder.

There is an issue. To be honest, I really hate group project. It can be fun, sometimes. But most of the time, your teammates suck. Okay, that's too harsh. Not suck, they are nice, but when it comes to work, they, hurm, what's the correct word again, okay lets rephrase it

Your teammates don't have the capability that meets your expectation and also they do not show any promising effort in contributing even just an idea.

A part of it, I blame myself. I've had a nightmare in working with others where 90% of the work I've done it myself in a project a couple of years ago. Since then, I couldn't really trust people and I've always did the job myself or if in any possible condition, I'll monitor their work.

I'm glad if I can offer help to them, but if they just keep it shut and do their own stuffs, this is madness. On several occasions, I don't really care. I did the work for my own good. It's better to finish it rather than throwing a tantrum that will affect your marks at the end of the day. Sacrifice is what really needed at times.

I got issue, they got issue. I need to work this out before things go bad. I mean, not enough time with so many things to do.

Ya Allah, tabahkan hati ku...


1 comment:

Sr. Maryam Fatanah said...

Setuju sgt2..! seriously..i think im the one yg do most of the works..sbb..mcm tu lah..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...