Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random And Radical Boredom #15


Bored. 

It's Saturday and I've nothing to do. I've no more class on Monday, so I decide to start studying tomorrow and I'm taking a day off from books and notes today. Plus, I'm scared of Fluid Mechanics. Peculiar, I can't get my hand on this subject. 

I skipped a few classes, but I did study. Still, the thought of failing this subject or rather, flunking the final exam crosses my mind. What's odd, I do quite well on the other subjects, not the top of my class, just above average. But not Fluid Mechanics. Well, there are two things I can do for now. Get the thought out of my head and put as much effort as I can. Berusaha !

I just watched Battleship. It was quite a good movie. But since the movie was made based on the Hasbro Battleship Game, don't expect too much of the story line. I can give credit to the bombing action. The movie was about 2 hours long, and all I saw was explosion for an hour and a half. 

Graduating seniors are done with their final exam. And they are talking about marriage, lol. I remember our talk about marriage, relationships and so on while eating pizza. Actually, we were more to discuss about Bob and Siddiq's love life, haha. To think I'm ready, nuh, not in 3 years time. I might follow their advice. Finishing up my degree first, or getting engaged during my final year like Zul. Maybe some other time, if I have the mood to talk about love and relationship stuffs.

I need a cat. Badly.

Oh, it's about time for flowers to bloom. Tulips and cherry blossoms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...