Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random And Radical Boredom #16

Happy Birthday Abah ! Maybe I should make a special post for him but he would never read it. Abah saya ni buta IT sikit. Buat facebook pun ada 5 orang je friends. But anyway, may Allah bless you abah. Nak buat post tacing-tacing rasa macam tak payah jer.

My brother is going to Cambodia for 7 months for work. He'll be going there next week. Wohoa, kena raya negara orang nanti. Tak confirm lagi sebenarnya dia dapat balik raya ke tak, tapi kena prepare lah tak balik raya. Lepas pergi Cambodia, maybe kena posting Vietnam pulak for a year. Alamat nya, memang lambat kahwin lah. Tapi gaji banyak. Huu...

I don't have any plan yet for holiday. Maybe to the beach. Or stay home and sleep. And shopping. Lots of my shirts are shrinking, my socks already have holes in them, I need a new belt, I'm no longer fit in some of my jeans. Pretty much I'll be spending a fair amount of money this holiday. Oh, FCUK jean looks tempting. 

I also need a new watch. I lost my Swatch about 2 or 3 months ago. I have another watch. Tapi jam besi. Tak best nak pakai and just not suit my style. So another Swatch it is. 

I need a girlfriend? Haha.

Bye.

p/s: mahu sengket kalau shopping sakan ni.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Happy birthday to your Abah!


LOL to the girlfriend part. You should be saying something like, 'I need a wife' instead. lulz xD

izhar kasim said...

Nuh, it's just a joke. And I guess I have this kind of feeling to have someone special to talk to. Umur masuk 20 an mmg macam ni.

Instead of trying to find someone like that, to me bergurau-gurau dekat blog is more convenient. And stalking. Haha.

And thanks for the wish on behalf of my dad ( serius dia buta IT sikit ). He still writes a letter using a typewriter, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...