Saturday, October 13, 2012

Random And Radical Boredom #22

Honestly, I don't know what to jot down here. October is not an interesting month, maybe. But I did enjoy every time it drizzles. Though most of the time, it's storming out here.


This kinda gives me a headache

Nothing much happened. But I learnt new things every week especially during Environmental class. Engineers usually don't associate much with biology, but I need to learn those stuffs again and it kinda reminds me the joyfulness of learning biology back in school. Except parts where it involves significant amount of blood that can cause dizziness, in me. Fyi, I have haemophobia. But I didn't learn what the medicine students learn during their undergraduate years, just a tiny piece of it about micro-organism and bacteria.

Like I said, nothing much happened. Maybe I need to find something to do, as a way to realign myself. Volunteer work? Joining marathon? Hiking? Wall climbing? Hockey tournament? I volunteered for World Hunger Relief event two weeks ago, but that's just one time event. I received offers from my friends, but rolling in my blanket during a rainy season seems more entertaining and relaxing while enjoying the sound of water falling from the roof and a cup of hot green tea.

I exhaled air of laziness. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...