Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vid: Galaxy Note 2

I'm thinking of getting a new phone. But not so sudden. There is no need to use a smartphone in Malaysia as the price is quite high, and to be efficient, you'll need to subscribe data plan which in my opinion is a waste of money. Things that people actually use data plan for are facebook and twitter, in a frequent manner. I mean as a student. If you're already a working man, that's another story.

But buying a smartphone is like a long term investment. Most of the hardwares are already good enough, and over time you'll just need to update the software. But right now, I think I don't need a fancy phone. RM 10 topup can last for a month since I only use my phone for calls and texts, and for emergency things only. I have fast internet connection at home, so why wasting more money?

But this Galaxy Note 2 is quite tempting, despite its size. Who knows, ada duit lebih beli jelah. Pelaburan masa hadapan.

p/s: back to school again.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...