Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012

Much like 2011, there were many things which involved feelings and affections happened in 2012. But 2012 definitely was better. I found solace in 2012, yet I do learnt a lot. So much that my whole life experiences has made me thought a lot of things that were important to me.

I sold myself to the beauty of nature, I found love, and I realized I have so many sanctuaries, keeping my mind at peace, both in places and people. I was thinking of poetry to express my journey in 2012, but songs are much easier to find. The melody itself displays passion, and with just melody and the sound of instrument alone, hearts bonded together. Thus, to summarize and round up my 2012. enjoy the songs. Oh, I forgot to mention, I like retro.


Remember each day of your lives? We may have bad moments throughout the year, but everyday for me is beautiful and rather soothing. The feeling when you woke up, and the sun shined dazzling your eyes is a blessing from God. No matter what, each day has a good thing about it.


No one can lives alone. That's what emotions are created for. To feel the warmth of others. This song is dedicated to all friends of mine for being there, keeping a smile on my face whenever I feel like frowning over something. It also made me realized to be a good friend to others. A friend in need is a friend indeed.


One of the most important lesson I learnt in 2012 is the spirit of engaging with the less fortunate. The world is at brink of losing and devaluing the meaning of humanity. While God has entrusted us to spread food and peace throughout the world, but the condition we live in doesn't display fruits of responsibilities that we should have sown not long ago. Doing volunteer work definitely taught me, in each people, we bear the power to change something to make the world a better place. Don't you like if everywhere you go, you see people smiling to the ears?


I know I have been a helpless hopeless romantic. I do feel, like any other people, wanting to love and to be loved. And after a while, thinking this through, I told myself love will eventually show itself when you have come to a realization that love of God comes first. But to be honest, 2012 was the year I started to fall in love again. With the same person. Cliche? Maybe :)


Remind you of Lion King perhaps? We are all part of the circle of life. Everyone will go through the same phase - birth, life and death. But the end of something doesn't mean the end of every other thing. It opens the door to another world, and lesson learnt - love, faith, despair - for the sake of finding a one true place, a place called home. Harmonic, delicate, and meaningful that taught us, life is possible.


I need someone to always hold my hands and the first thing that comes to mind is my family. My parent gave birth to me which made me possible to discover the world and they have always been there for me, in time of happy and sad. Without them, I can't say I will be here today, and they have shaped me into the person I am today. I owe them too much that it may takes forever to repay their kindness, and they're the music of my heart.


Dear sister, I miss the opportunity to say thank you, sorry and I love you. But death is certainly a reminder for us who are still alive. And life goes on. Though many people were sad, death is unavoidable and it is a great blessing for those who are ready. And that night, I won't forget. Where I have seen something beautiful though people are supposed to be mourning. There is a lesson in everything. May your soul rest among the believers, Al-Fatihah.

Things hit hard on you. But muster up the courage to expand and outlive your passion. Don't cry because it ends, but smile because it happens. So long 2012. For those who were born on 1991, this year calendar 2013 is exactly like in year 1991. A fun fact to end this post.

Good day everyone !


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...