Monday, January 28, 2013

Untitled #11

Sorry, I can't update anything at the moment. I was occupied with works since I have to work 6 days a week. I got only one day off, which is on Sunday.

And on Sunday, well you know, most probably what I do is sleeping or resting. Thus, less and less time is spent on blogging.

The earliest I can update is during chinese new year since I will have a week holidays. Yay ! Thanks Encik Boss, but then, the bad news is I can't get a leave till the end of April. We need to finish the project by June, so everyone will need to get job done, working 6 days a week, from 8 to 5.

So, I will be on hiatus for the next 2 weeks, or probably posting a song or video can make up for that. So, good day mate !


p/s: Mood hati berbunga-bunga. InsyaAllah, benda baik Allah permudahkan. Strive for the next 4 years ! Amin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...