Monday, July 30, 2012

Life: Catching Up


Since Ramadhan started, there were quite a number of unexpected events occurred. To put it simply, one by one thing has settled by itself. Though some were not like I'd expected, nevertheless they were resolved in the most appropriate way.

Before that, I think I spent more time on tumblr. Maybe due to busyness of this Ramadhan, I feel like I'm losing my sense of writing a long post and the feeling was not exhilarating like before.

So, first, hear me whining about my workloads. This semester seems short. Maybe because of Ramadhan, we have to restrict our activities such as "Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan" and hanging out at the mall, watching movies, or any typical activity a student would do.

Besides, we have more than enough works to do. We have a free Friday every week. But since things were kinda mixed up, Friday is allocated either for additional class or test. And during this time, a lot of assignments were given to us, to only finish up each one of them the next week if they were handed out this week. With test every week and no holiday except for weekend, not even a mid semester break, I feel like throwing up every monday morning. But as such, I still do everything. Whining doesn't get me anywhere but just saying, you need to release some of the stress out right? By whining on blog.

And this Ramadhan, I'm helping an organization called Unicommserve ( I don't really know what does the name stands for ). Our tasks is to collect money this Ramadhan and donate it in form of food supplies to those in need. So after class is finished we would open a booth, or 'tawaf' around the university to meet our objective. And the donation will be conducted in two weeks time.

Last Saturday, I managed to spend some time meeting a few old friends and breaking fast together with them at Chili's. The food and the people were awesome. Yeah, exchanging stories about each other, recalled how much we've changed compared to the time when we're in high school. Catching up with each other over great food and drinks. Two of them, Faidhi and Fairul are medical students. Since I've suffered from quite a severe cough for two weeks, Fairul was examining me since he's doing his clinical year. He said maybe I've pneumonia. Well, about time to figure that out. I tried cough syrup but nothing happened so I suspect maybe it's not a normal cough and I'm too lazy to go to the clinic / hospital. Thanks to Fairul, now I'm consuming some antibiotics, so worry not. Can't wait to get better.

You know, I think this Ramadhan is better than the previous one. Things are a bit hectic, with stuffs and all. But this Ramadhan has shown me, everything will eventually fall to places if you do things the right way. And I'm relieved. There are less things to worry about.

And, final exam is after raya.

That's just suck and spoils all the fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...