Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life: Planning Ahead

After two more semesters ( including this one ), I'm planning to take a break. Since there will be a long holiday ( about 5 months long ), I'm thinking of getting a job, doing intern to be specific.

Currently, I'm listing down a bunch of companies that offer internship program for civil engineering student. AECOM, Shell, and Petronas, just to name a few. A few companies offer program at overseas such as US and Australia, while big names in Malaysia certainly provide valuable hands on experience related to the field.

Well, getting some experience is a very important added value after I graduated. It's hard to get a decent job nowadays. Taking some advices from my lecturers and seniors, planning ahead is the key. Though this is just a start, I think I need to take everything seriously from now on.

I just started doing this a week ago. I don't expect good news, but I hope my effort ( from this semester and the next one ) will pay off during January 2013.

Mudah-mudahan dapat kerja best.

Semoga perjalanan hidup ini dipermudahkan. Bukan untuk aku jer, untuk anda semua juga.

Amin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...