Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TTL #19


Every time I scroll back my old post in my blog, tumblr, instagram and facebook, I will be like, "Did I post that?"
Then, I will have this sudden urge to delete everything that is embarrassing or doesn't display the contentment of being mature. Alas, I didn't and I'm glad.
Old post reminds me of what kind of a person I used to be. And it shows how much I've changed. For betterment, hopefully. The one who wrote everything was me. There was no secondary person. The same blood and flesh and the only difference is the time frame where this person lives. 
I might be ashamed of myself, but sometimes to take a glance of who I am in the past, it helps me to ponder where is the direction I want to go. Which way should I go.


It is a walk of yesterday, but towards tomorrow. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...