Monday, April 8, 2013

Random And Radical Boredom #25


How about round the day in 80 ways? Or perhaps round the day in 80 worlds?

One doesn't always see one thing in numerous point of views. It's always restricted, but much to our chagrin, it's not impossible to broaden our view, though it may takes some time. There are, for all one knows, 80 ways to enjoy your day. Perchance, there are 80 worlds' lens which you can see things through. You don't, and I don't know as well. Trapped in abyss of self-indulgence, we're keeping an impenetrable boundary to ourselves

Greet the morning sunrise. Take comfort in everything.

You might find in your eyes, a surprise, that you yourself couldn't hide. Exist, countless ways to appreciate every small thing, every tiny moment that we encountered everyday.

Or I may, to propose such solution to myself as a way to find inner peace in finding a promising future and a healthy relationship with people. Much to my senseless utterance, the best way is probably shut my ears with an affordable and somewhat good quality headphone, close my eyes, and listen to Norah Jones.

Once in a blue moon, secluding ourselves from twisted reality is a good rehab to the mind and soul. But in my case, I do it quite often.

p/s: Hi April ! Sorry for not greeting you earlier. Just one thing, grant me great weather this month :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...