Thursday, January 12, 2012

Life: New Year's Resolution

I've never had in mind to post about this until I read Mr Wise's blog, an English teacher of mine. 2012 is nothing much, merely the same as years before, that's what I thought. It'll probably become another typical year, where you have the same resolutions, losing weight, getting 3.00 GPA and above, and hoping nothing bad happens along your way.

Hopeful, yes, but which side I'm siding, I think I'll go with the flow, spontaneously react to whatever lies ahead for me in 2012.

I got bored one evening. Jumping from one tab to another, I opened my previous blog to check my bloglist if someone updates theirs. I came across his blog. Mr Wise shares his blog with his wife. It's an inspiring blog, I would say, due to his passion of teaching, his devotion to God, his love for his family and his experiences of living. Every word has feeling to it, as if you can feel its sincerity.


The first sentence, powerful enough to make us sit and think for a second.

New Year's resolutions are the province of the young - Steven Wise

Reading all his words, encourages me to find a resolution I want to achieve by the end of 2012 ( not considering Mayan prophecy, haha ) and somehow enlightens me to anticipate events, emotions, and much more struggles.

Perseverance

If anyone of you might think the same, I would recommend you to read this ( you have to read this through different perspective if you're a muslim, but the points are well highlighted )


And hopefully it'll change yours too. Till then :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...